Russian Forestry Review
The editorial board of LesPromInform, which is the biggest timber magazine in Russia at the moment, is happy to present a special project - English-language information and analytical edition of the Russian timber industry (TI) - Russian Forestry Review (RFR).
The aim of Russian Forestry Review is to provide foreign companies with quality and timely information about the Russian timber industry, overview of markets of wood and wood products, technologies of Russian timber industry.
New issue – at Ligna 2017!
We inform foreign partners:
- About the current status of Russian forest legislation;
- About actual state of affairs in major Timber Industry sectors in Russia;
- About the opportunities and threats, risks and challenges in the Russia's timber industry development;
- About the forest resources and Timber Industry development in Russia;
- About the businesses of the biggest Russian companies;
- About the scheduled investment projects in the Russia's timber industry;
You will also find not only complete information which allow to work at Russian market, but contact info of key companies of the industry which will help you to find partners in Russia.
Russian Forestry Review is issued with the information support of the profile federal and regional Ministries and departments of the Russian Federation, the leading Russian and foreign associations, Universities and scientific institutions and the leading woodworking companies. Our key partners are:
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of the Natural Resources of the Russian Federation
- Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Committee of the State Duma of the Russian Federation
- Regional authorities (depending on the overviews of the regions presented in the correspondent issue of the Review)
- Associations and Unions of the Forestry, Pulp-and-paper, Woodworking and Furniture Industry
- St.Petersburg State Forest-Technical University, etc.
Each issue of Russian Forestry Review focuses on different branches of RFC of Russia which have had significant events and changes by the moment of the issue release. All issues of the review are mutually related. Further details...
In May 2015 Russian Forestry Review #6 was published.
The previous issues of Russian Forestry Review (incl. RFR #6) are available in open access. Free download RFR 6
Forestry and timber news
All news of forestry and timber industry
March, 24, 2017
South China Imports of U.S. Wood and Wood Products Climbs to a New High
By Wood South China Committe.
March, 14, 2017
Press Invitation to Elmia Wood 7-10 June: Welcome to the whole world’s forestry fair!
Elmia Wood has been the world's leading forestry fair for many years. Decision makers from around the world come here to experience the latest technology in use.
March, 10, 2017
Three new sections at the biggest forestry fair ever
Four months before Elmia Wood opens, the organisers confirm it will be the world's biggest forestry fair ever.
LesPromInform magazine is a leading magazine on the Timber Industry in Russia. It contains information and analytical articles on condition, problems and outlooks of Russian Timber Industry Complex (TIC) spheres, information on financial and management aspects of timber enterprises and wooden news. The magazine provides a wide coverage of forest legislation, environmental safety of enterprises, education and professional training of personnel for the Russian timber industry, science and innovations in forestry, logging, woodsawing, woodworking, wooden house construction, furniture and bionergy.
The profile exhibition newspaper LesPromFORUM is a supplement of LesPromInform magazine. It is a glanced full-colored newspaper A4 format with the number of pages 16-32, circulation 5,000 to 10,000 copies depending on the planning number of visitors.It is produced for major federal and regional exhibitions in Russia’s timber industry. The content is compiled, and the newspaper is circulated by the editorial jointly with the exhibition organizers, which confers on the publication the status of OFFICIAL EXHIBITION NEWSPAPER for Woodex, Lesdrevmash (Moscow), UMIDS (Krasnodar), Russian Forest (Vologda), Expodrev (Krasnoyarsk).