About the magazine Russian Forestry Review
The editorial board of LesPromInform, biggest timber magazine in Russia, presents a special project – English information and analytical edition of the Russian timber industry (TI) – Russian Forestry Review (RFR).
Aim of Russian Forestry Review – to provide foreign companies with quality and timely information about the Russian timber market.
We inform foreign partners:
- About the current status of Russian forest legislation;
- About actual state of affairs in major Timber Industry sectors in Russia;
- About the troubles, risks and challenges in the Russia’s timber industry development;
- About the forest resources and Timber Industry development in Russia;
- About the businesses of major Russian companies;
- About the scheduled investment projects in the Russia’s timber industry;
- About the activity of above mentioned Russian companies with contact information;
- About the research in the area of new Timber Industry sectors and issues relating to implementation of innovative technologies on the Russian market.
The initial issue of Russian Forestry Review appeared in May 2006. The journal was issued in 5,000 copies and accepted by western and Russian business community and administrative bodies with interest and enthusiasm. It included detailed review of the timber industry in various regions across Russia: Leningrad, Vologda, Arkhangelsk and Irkutsk Regions and the Republic of Karelia.
Free download of Russian Forestry Review # 1 (2006)
In September 2007, we published the second issue of Russian Forestry Review journal.
Free download of Russian Forestry Review # 2 (2007)
At the beginning of 2009, Russian Forestry Review # 3 came out. Its key topic was a customs tariff regulation in RFC.
Free download of Russian Forestry Review # 3 (2008)
At the beginning of 2011, Russian Forestry Review # 4 was published. The subscribers having made a preliminary order prior to its release were the first to receive it. The first official event to represent this collection volume was the conference “Russian Forestry Complex” in Moscow. The collection was also represented at “Ligna +” exhibition (Hannover) at the editorial board’s exhibition stand, together with some other periodicals of ours: LesPromInform magazine and LesPromForum newspaper.
Primarily analytical articles represented in RFR # 4 are devoted to the question of RFC survival in the global financial crisis and to the trends in the industry.
See more details about the issue content
Download promo-PDF (some pages from RFR #4)
More detailed information about Russian Forestry Review #1 (2006):
More detailed information about Russian Forestry Review #2 (2007):
More detailed information about Russian Forestry Review #3 (2008):
More detailed information about Russian Forestry Review #4 (2011):